Ground Transportation from Logan Airport
Shuttle Vans - Go Boston Shuttle provides van service from Logan Airport to Boston area hotels. Service to Hynes Convention Center hotels runs approximately $17.00 each way. Reservations for airport pick up can be made in advance of your trip through Go Boston Shuttle’s website
Taxi – Taxi stands are located in front of each terminal. Fares begin at $2.60 for the first 1/7 mile and $ 0.40 for each additional 1/7 mile. Passengers should expect to pay $8.00 in addition to the fare to cover tolls and airport surcharges. Total fare to the Hynes Convention Center and conference hotels will cost approximately $30.00 without tip.
Public Transportation – Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
Subway (known locally as the “T”) – $2.00 fare with ticket purchased from kiosk in station. From airport terminals, take the free Massport shuttle (Route #66) to Airport Station on the Blue Line. Take an inbound train (towards Bowdoin) to Government Center Station. From Government Center, follow signs to Green Line on the upper level. Take the Green Line westbound to the conference hotels or convention center:
- Hynes Convention Center – Take a “B”/Boston College, “C”/Cleveland Circle, or “D”/Riverside Green Line train to the Convention Center Station. Exit toward Massachusetts Avenue, turn left and walk along Mass. Ave. to Boylston Street. Cross Boylston and turn left; the Hynes Lower Level entrance is two blocks on your right.
- Sheraton Boston – Take an “E”/Heath Street Green Line train to the Prudential Station. Walk two blocks northwest on Belvidere Street, turn right on Dalton Street, and walk a short distance to hotel.
- Colonnade Hotel - Take an “E”/Heath Street Green Line train to the Prudential Station. Walk two blocks northeast on Huntington Avenue.
- Hilton Boston Back Bay – Take an “E”/Heath Street Green Line train to the Prudential Station. Walk two blocks northwest on Belvidere Street, the hotel is on the corner of Belvidere and Dalton.
- Marriott Copley Place – Take an “E”/Heath Street Green Line train to the Prudential Station. Walk one block northeast on Huntington Avenue.
- Westin Copley Place – Take a “B”/Boston College, “C”/Cleveland Circle, or “D”/Riverside or “E”/Heath Street Green Line Train to Copley Station. Walk one block northeast to hotel.
Plan your return trip to Logan by accessing the MBTA’s website – Getting to Logan Airport .